VitaKit® A & D – Vitamin D & A Analysis by Elisa
VitaKits® permit the rapid analysis of vitamins A & D in fortified products. The technology utilizes proprietary monoclonal antibodies for these vitamins which were developed by SciMed.
Why Use a VitaKit®? Save Time & Money!
- Ability to process up to 41 separate samples, all done at once by 1 technician;
- Total time of less than 2 hours, including sample extraction and data processing;
- Concurrent analysis of Vitamin A & D. No more preparative HPLC;
- Can be used with minimal training and experience.
Who Can Use a VitaKit®?
- Analytical laboratories involved in food quality assurance testing;
- In-house by food processors to get immediate results for quality control;
- Product development researchers seeking higher quality processed food for the discerning customer;
- Regulatory and inspection agencies to ensure end-user (customer) safety.
VitaKits® technical information sheet
Note: SciMed has optimized the test to fit North American fortification parameters. SciMed makes no guarantees of performance where other fortification parameters are used.